Out of Stock
Imperial rice with Asian broth and sauteed shrimp with sweet chili
Out of stock
price per box
It’s time for a lighter recipe from the Middle East with sauteed shrimp in a nice sweet chili and healthy imperial rice, in a specially prepared Asian broth.
If you want a romantic evening with wonderful white wine, if you want something different and special, if you want a rich taste, if you want something that will intrigue every eye, this is your Cookit box.
- The box contains: 2 portions | 300 – 350 grams per portion
- Cooking time – active cooking: 20 minutes | total: 35 minutes
- Cooking difficulty – Easy
- Allergens – milk, crustaceans, soy
- You will need – knife, cutting board, pan, pot, stirrer, pinch, bowls
Nutritional value per portion – 779 kCal
proteins 34 g, fats 24 g, carbohydrates 108 g