Out of Stock
Pork counter fillet with crispy oatmeal and fresh salad with roasted cheese and walnuts
Out of stock
price per box
On hot summer evenings, some of us need not only watermelon and melon, but also more protein. That’s why we offer you an easy and satisfying recipe that will definitely not keep you hungry.
Pork with crispy breading of oatmeal, marinated in the refined soy sauce of Kikomam, garnished with a fresh salad with a light dressing and roasted cow’s cheese.
- The box contains: 2 portions | 350 – 400 grams per portion
- Cooking time – active cooking: 15 minutes | total: 25 minutes
- Cooking difficulty – Easy
- Allergens – mustard, soy, egg, gluten, milk, nuts
- You will need – knife, cutting board, two pans, pot, stirrer, bowls
Nutritional value per portion – 874 kCal
proteins 63 g, fats 72 g, carbohydrate 37 g