Out of Stock
Swedish meatballs with Dijon mustard, mashed potatoes and lingon jam
Out of stock
price per box
A traditional dish for Sweden, which will very quickly become a favorite and part of the menu of everyone who has tried this recipe. Juicy meatballs with minced beef and Dijon mustard Bornier, which you can’t resist once you feel their aroma. Along with them you will enjoy tender mashed potatoes with butter and lingon jam – a variety of cranberries. Great and full of flavors dish, ready in 40 minutes. Try and diversify your dinner at home! And why not impress your friends with your Swedish meatballs?
- The box contains: 2 portions | 350 – 400 grams per portion
- Cooking time – active cooking: 20 minutes | total: 40 minutes
- Cooking difficulty – Easy
- Allergens – milk, gluten, eggs, mustard, soy
- You will need – knife, cutting board, pan, pot, stirrer, bowls, strainer
Nutritional value per portion – 939 kCal proteins 63 g, fat 62 g, carbohydrate 31 g
Джули (verified owner) –
Диана (verified owner) –
Нели П. (verified owner) –
Много лесна рецепта, качествени продукти и балансирани вкусове.
Цветелина Тодорова (verified owner) –